Category Archives: Travel
Setelah melewati hari pertama yang melelahkan, kami siap memulai perjalanan hari kedua di jam 4.30. Pemandu kami mengatakan jika kami mau mengejar sunrise, kami harus memotong jalan melewati persawahan warga, kalau tidak, tidak akan sempat. Yauda, why not? Kondisi saat itu masih gelap gulita dan kita harus melewati persawahan dengan jalan setapak cuma beberapa senti dan harus berhati-hati agar tidak terperosok. Setelah melewati persawahan, kami juga harus mendaki bukit lalu barulah sampai di Lagoon Pari. Lagoon Pari itu menurut saya pantai terindah di Sawarna. Di Lagoon Pari, listrik belum sampai ke daerah situ sehingga warga yang buka kios disana masi menggunakan generator dan belum ada penginapan di daerah sana. Kami menuju Karang Beureum untuk menunggu sunrise. Sunrise nya memang muncul sih cuma dikit doank dan masih tertutup awan. Sedih… Setelah itu, kami langsung cus ke Karang Teraje.
After passing the exhausting first day, we were ready to start our second day journey at 4.30 am. Our guide told us if we wanted to make in time to catch the sunrise, we will have to take the short cut through the rice field. Why not? At that time, everything was still pitch black and we only had one flash light from the guide. The path through the rice field is only few centimetres and we had to be careful to not trip over. After passing through the rice field, we still had to go uphill and downhill before reaching Lagoon Pari. Lagoon Pari for me is the most beautiful beach in Sawarna. In Lagoon Pari, electricity isn’t available so the locals need to use generator. Due to that, there’s still no inns nearby. We walked towards Karang Beureum to wait for the sunrise. The sunrise can be seen for a little while but disappeared quickly due to haze and clouds . 😦 . We were there in the rainy season 😦 . After that, we made our way through Karang Teraje.
Rute Jakarta – Sawarna via Pelabuhan Ratu menggunakan angkutan umum || Route to Sawarna from Jakarta via Pelabuhan Ratu using Public Transportation
Ini merupakan sub cerita ketika kami pergi ke Sawarna. Rute ini sengaja ditulis terpisah agar lebih mudah dilihat bagi kalian yang hanya ingin mengetahui bagaimana cara ke Sawarna dari Jakarta melalui Pelabuhan Ratu.
This is a sub story from our adventure to Sawarna. This route is intentionally written apart from the main story for you to be easier to read if you mainly want to know only the route to Sawarna via Pelabuhan Ratu / Ratu Bay.
- Capai lah Stasiun Bogor melalui berbagai moda transportasi yang ada. Kami menggunakan KRL / Commuter Line dari Palmerah ke Stasiun Bogor seharga 5000 rupiah
- Dari Stasiun Bogor, naik Angkot 03 warna hijau menuju Terminal Baranang Siang seharga 4000. Kalo supirnya ngotot, kasih aja 5000
- Di Terminal Baranang SIang, cari Bus MGI jurusan Bogor – P.Ratu. Ingat, cari Bus MGI ! Jangan cari bus merek lain. Untuk MGI AC seharga 50000. Untuk Non AC tentunya lebih murah tapi kemarin tidak terlihat yang Non AC. Lama perjalanan antara 3 – 4 jam. Paling sial 5-6 jam. (Kami sial banged kena 5 setengah jam)
- Sesampainya di P.Ratu, jika waktu masih menunjukkan pukul 12 atau 1 siang, cari ELP yang langsung ke Sawarna seharga 30rb. Jangan tertipu oleh Ojek yang disana. Kalo bingung, tolak semua tawaran ojek, lalu menyingkir ke toko penduduk sana dan tanya. Kalau ada kenalan di Sawarna, telp saja. Jika waktu sudah lewat pukul 12 atau 1. Ambil ELP jurusan Bayah, bilang turun di Simpang Ciawi. ELP ke Simpang Ciawi cuma 20rb. Di Simpang Ciawi, naik Ojek ke Sawarna seharga 40rb (harus jago nego). Kalo Anda mau Charter langsung dari P.Ratu ke Sawarna, pandai2 nego aja dan kalkulasi harga agar lebih murah daripada Anda singgah di Simpang Ciawi
- Sampai di Sawarna. Biasanya di turunin di depan Indomaret. Kalo mau naik Ojek ke penginapan, biasanya 10rb tergantung nego atau Anda bisa jalan sendiri ke penginapan
- Reach Bogor Train Station with any means of transportastion. We used Commuter Line to reach Bogor Train Station from Palmerah Station for IDR 5000
- From Bogor Train Station, hop on Angkot 03 with green colour to Baranang Siang Bus Station for IDR 4000. If the driver demands more, give him total IDR 5000
- At Baranang Siang Bus Station, find MGI AC Bus Bogor – P.Ratu track. Remember to only find MGI Bus ! Don’t find others. MGI AC Bus costs IDR 50000. For Non AC is usually cheaper but we didn’t see any in that day. The trip to P.Ratu is about 3 – 4 hours. If you are really unlucky, it can be about 5 – 6 hours.
- Arriving in P.Ratu, if the clock only shows 12 pm or 1 pm, find ELP going directly to Sawarna for IDR 30000. Don’t be deceived by Ojek / Motobike. If you are confused, step aside and find local stores and ask local residents but you have to shoo the Ojek first. You can also call your innkeeper in Sawarna to make sure.If clock is showing more than 1 pm, you have to catch ELP going to Bayah but you get off at Simpang Ciawi. It costs IDR 20000. At Simpang Ciawi, ride Ojek to Sawarna for IDR 40000 (you have to negotiate well).
- Arrived in Sawarna, usually you will get off in from of Indomaret. To go to you inn you can either walk on foot or ride another Ojek.
Price is based on our trip to Sawarna on 28th November 2015
Sawarna , suatu desa yang terletak kecamatan Bayah, kabupaten Lebak, Provinsi Banten, menawarkan spot liburan dan pemandangan yang indah serta pantai yang bersih dan asri. Setidaknya itulah impresi yang kami dapat dari berbagai travel blog yang ada. Yup, setelah membulatkan tekad, menyusun itinerary dan mengumpulkan informasi bagaimana cara kesana, akhirnya pada tanggal 28 November lalu kami bertolak ke Sawarna. Sebelum berangkat, kami juga sudah membooking penginapan dari rekomendasi teman yang sudah pernah kesana. Penginapannya berjarak hanya beberapa langkah dari bibir pantai Pasir Putih Ciantir.
Sawarna, a village located in Bayah district, Lebak Regency, Banten Province, offers a vacation spot and beautiful scenery and also an unblemished and dazzling beaches. At least, that’s the impression we get after reading from several travel blogs. After making sure we are up for it, preparing our itinerary and collecting every bit of information about Sawarna and how to get there, we finally make our way on 28th November. Before heading to Sawarna, we have booked our lodge from the recommendation of our friends that have gone there in the past. The lodging is just a few steps from the Pasir Putih Ciantir Beach.
With today’s technology advancement, no doubt every aspects of our life are influenced by it. Even a basic aspect such as our need of food has been greatly enhanced by technology. Now, we can leisurely sit in the couch, ordering food or even daily needs from mobile apps. Isn’t it great? Everything can be done just by simply touching screen. Even with travelling, we can plan our itinerary by visiting plenty of blogs covering our destination, booking cheap hotels, homestay or renting a car. We can’t simply ignore how Google Maps or Waze has helped us much reaching place we have never been or seen before, how Google Street View simulates places we dreamed to go, how Google Translate help us communicate with strangers from different countries and cultures, how websites like Agoda, AirBnB helped us in booking hotels, and many more.
While I was planning to travel to one unknown place last weekend, I totally had no clue how to get there and where exactly the place is. The place is rather new, just being found last month. By reading pieces of information from several blogs from people that has been there, I didn’t get enough information to get there from my place via public transportation. They simply either live near there or using their own private car to get there and those didn’t help at all. With enough nerve to travel there, we browsed Google Maps to find the nearest train station. From the train station. Arrived at the train station, we had to ask locals about another public transportation that will enable us to reach there. Unfortunately, there isn’t any public transportation that go directly to our destination. And with Google Maps to, we found the nearest stopping point possible and from there with sheer luck walking 30 mins to the destination.
Now imagine if we didn’t have any luxury to use the technology above. I’m sure we even didn’t know what places that are recently founded, what places that are recommended to visit, what should we expect, how to get to that places. Even if we know where to visit, we also need to bring a whole city maps to make us able to navigate. There is no doubt that technology has helped us so much in our life. Recently, I purchased power banks, but it’s not ordinary power banks. It is powered by solar energy. Yeah, solar energy. First, I didn’t believe that such a technology has existed. Okay, the usage of solar energy to power homes or generator isn’t new, but power banks? It is surely new. We can just hang it to our bags or carrier while we travel and it will be charged enough to be used later on. Life surely gets easier uh? With this technology advancement, I’m really excited what more will be revealed to us in the future. For now, we can just fully utilize the technology and makes our travel experience better than ever 🙂